Moving can be overwhelming and emotional. Having to move from your long-time residence, full of memories and beloved possessions, to a smaller home or apartment, can be stressful. Organize Senior Moves can help ease the burden.
- Help you sort, and decide what to donate, give away and toss or keep.
- Pack everything.
- Stage your former home for sale, work with realtors, estate planners, auctioneers, and movers.
- Create a custom layout for your new home.
- Move your belongings in, unpack and completely set everything up so that you can start living in and enjoying your new space that day.
- We don't leave until everything is put in its place and you are settled.
You can be involved with the process as much or as little as you want. Some of our clients like to take part in the process by helping to pack or sort, while others leave it completely to us. At the end of the day they return to excitedly walk through the door of their new home. The smiles and joy we see on our clients' faces is why we do what we do, and why we love what we do. We don't just move 'stuff', we move memories.